Greater Atlanta Jewish Abilities Alliance is pleased to partner with Jewish Federations of North America and Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities to advocate for our disability community. Check out the resources and priority issues below and email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
- Register for Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities 2022 Virtual Advocacy Days
- Join Jewish Federation of North America’s Jewish Disability Advocacy Day
- Open States – enter your zip code for information about contacting your legislators
- Join Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities Advocacy Network
- 6000 Waiting Advocacy Kit for increasing access to NOW/COMP waiver funding