There are a multitude of programs to support parents who have children with special needs and other difficulties in Greater Atlanta.
- Friendship Circle of Atlanta
- Jewish Family & Career Services
- Parent to Parent of Georgia
- Partners in Policymaking at AADD
- Georgia Parent Mentor Partnership helps families and schools work together to improve outcomes for students with disabilities.
If you are looking to connect with other parents, you can join the Greater Atlanta Jewish Abilities Alliance (JAA) Parent Listserv (formerly the Amit Parent Listserv). For adult individuals with disabilities and their families, you can join the Greater Atlanta Jewish Abilities Alliance (JAA) Listserv for Adults.